INSTRUCTIONS FOR TANK USERS
THERE IS NO WRONG WAY TO USE THE TANK
BE SURE TO USE IT IN A WAY THAT MAKES YOU COMFORTABLE
THE AMOUNT OF SALT IN THE TANK WILL MAKE YOU FLOAT
WHEN YOU ARE FLOATING YOUR EARS WILL BE UNDERWATER. USE EARPLUGS IF YOU WOULD BE MORE COMFORTABLE. WE HAVE SOME DISPOSABLE EARPLUGS AVAILABLE
EXPERIMENT TO FIND THE BODY POSITION MOST COMFORTABLE FOR YOU.
THERE IS A CONSTANT SUPPLY OF FRESH AIR IN THE TANK.
1. Shower, shampoo and toilet. If you have any special oils or rinses in your hair, shampoo extra carefully. Rinse thoroughly. End your shower with water as cool as possible. If your body is too warm the tank water will feel cold.
2. Remove jewelry and contact lenses.
3. If you have any open cuts or have shaved recently, you may experience several minutes of stinging. If you get water in your eyes, it may be uncomfortable. Either blink the salt out, or reach out of the tank for your towel and wipe it away.
4. When you are ready to get out of the tank, stand up inside the tank with the door open and squeegee the solution from your body and your hair.
5. Shower, shampoo and dress.